To Allow For A More Specific & Meaningful Divinatory Reading, the Maya Readings interweave:
- Tzolk’in Day Cards with:
- Energies of 4 Principal Maya Deities—Itzamna, Ix Chel, Yum Cimi, & Yumil Kaxob
- Power Numbers, 1-20
- Tzolk’in Day Sign Energies
- 5 Chel Directional Energy Cards
- Maize (corn) Sortilege (throwing corn for divinatory purposes)
- A Card Throw, which is how we will position the Cards for divinatory purposes
First, we have a platica (heart straightening talk or spiritual counseling) as to what you would like to inquire about. Then, I draw the Tzolk’in Day Cards that contain: a power number, day sign, and energy of a complimentary Principal Maya Deity.
Depending on your question, I will decide the appropriate throw (positioning of the cards), similar to a tarot reading with an application of Maya curanderismo wisdom. The throw, corresponding cards, the Chel directional energies and where the corn landed in relation to the cards will indicate:
- Blind-Spots (they are always on point)
- The Energies and Tools that will Guide and Lead You to Your Goal
- Discuss Your Most Likely Path and How to Adjust It, As Needed
- Your Exito (Success or Realization)
If time permits and you are interested, we can also discuss daily practices, very accessible complimentary herbal and flower tools, and lunar rites to help procure a more graceful realization of your goal or BLISS.
Contact me to schedule a session. All first sessions are 90 minutes. Thereafter, they can be 60 minutes or remain at 90 minutes.