The “Emotional Intelligence” Oil is our freedom oil; it facilitates a balanced emotional intelligent state.
It helps to eliminate emotionally triggering circumstances and events, as well as remove ourselves from the emotional entanglement of prior triggering circumstances and events.
This Meditation Oil is calibrated to hold the electronic vibration of the Seventh Ray of Light, typically identified as Violet Fire. It inspires Emotional Intelligence, Freedom From Dense or Self-Limiting Beliefs, Transfiguring Divine Love, and Freedom to Live Your Heart’s Desire.
Repeated dreams of liquid violet fire and its properties explained by a persona we now know as Saint Germain, inspired the creation of this oil. When meditating at Hormiguero (a Maya sacred site in Mexico) on making a liquid violet fire oil, we got confirmation for the mixture. After the meditation, a picture was taken of the main temple and as you can see there were swirls of violet rays coming out of the temple door. We knew this was the guided oil blend for liquid violet fire or “Emotional Intelligence.”
The meditative or inner, and academic study of these mystical Rays of Light inspired us to invoke the anointing of the Sacred Violet Fires of the Seventh Ray of Light into this Meditation Oil. The Sacred Fires of the Rays of Light or Divine Consciousness has been said to burn away internal illusions that are contrary to the virtues of the Rays of Light, in this case: Emotional Intelligence, Freedom From Dense or Self-Limiting Beliefs, Transfiguring Divine Love, and Freedom to Live Your Heart’s Desire.
The received gifts or anointing of the Violet Sacred Flames will be calibrated to the person’s vibration at that now moment; the higher we raise our vibration, the more we can realize our infinite potential and Divine Consciousness. Meditation is an excellent way to release illusions and stressors, and help us understand and know our infinite potential.
All of these Meditation Oils were crafted with the intention to release stressors and illusions, and to help us realize our infinite potential.
Most Prominent Essential Oils in The Emotional Intelligence Oil
- Neroli. Calms any nervous apprehension. Reduces anxiety before any stressful events, such as an interview, public appearance, or examination. It is an antidepressant, antiseptic, antisposmadic, and a very gentle sedative.
- Myrrh. Along with its ceremonial cleansing uses, it is an antifungal, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and is highly valued as a healing ointment. It is also a very good pulmonary antiseptic and astringent.
- Spikenard. Inspires deep courage and inner truth. It is extraordinary in helping to release old pain and emotional blocks; opening up the emotional heart for a purge, while strengthening it. It has a balancing effect on the menstrual cycle and heavy periods. It is a strong antifungal. It can also help to relieve any skin rashes.
- Lavender. Has a srong balancing nature. Massaged into the temples, it can help to relieve many kinds of headaches. It also helps to relieve muscular pain, whatever the cause is. It is an analgesic, antiseptic, antibiotic and an antidepressant. It is incredibly versatile.
- Lemon. Naturally lifts up your spirits and helps keep you alert. It stimulates the body’s own defense system, in the action of the white corpuscles and is also a haemostatic, helps to stop bleeding. It is a powerful bactericide and has an awesome ability to counteract acidity in the body.
All of the Essential Oils in The Emotional Intelligence Oil
Cypress, Oregano, Bay, Pine, Sandalwood, Chamomile, Lavender, Rose Oil, Spikenard, Bay, Wintergreen, Spearmint, Peppermint, Thyme, Rosemary, Myrrh, Frankincense, Jasmine, Eucalyptus, Clary Sage, Basil, Ginger, Citronella, Clove, Cinnamon Cassia, Lemongrass, Lemon, Aloe Vera, Tangerine and Neroli. The carrier oil is Almond Oil.
All of the Minerals, Meteorites and Crystals in each bottle of The Emotional Intelligence Oil
Blue Topaz, Carnelian, Moldavite, Chloropoyl, Fulgurite, Petrified Wood, Citrine, Azurite, Pyrite, Red Hematite, Howlite, Amethyst, Copper, Celestite, Jet Black, Gold dust, Calcite, and Tektite
How to Use
Some of The Ways to Use The Courage & Power Oil
- During a Massage
- In a Steam Inhalation
- Place 8-10 drops of it in a warm bath
- Place it anywhere on your body that needs care, or just feels good to do so
Cobra Pranayama Breathing and Courage & Power Oil
Use the cobra breathing exercise and the meditation oil to quickly induce a relaxed or meditative state (alpha, theta and delta brain wave frequencies).
Cobra (acupressure points). Place the oil onto the palm of your hands and rub your hands together. Then, cup your hands over your face with the base of your palm slightly over your nostrils. Place slight pressure on: your temples with the index fingers, the middle and ring fingers slightly above your eyebrows, and the pinky fingers at the bridge of the nose. These acupressure points also help to relieve most kinds of headaches and help us to become more focused.
Pranayama Breathing: Keep your hands in the Cobra position and take quick breaths from the abdomen, while pushing in or contracting the abdomen. Bringing the breath to your chest. Count to either 11, 22, or 33, while doing the cobra pranayama breathing. After you count to 11, 22, or 33, then exhale out the mouth. (refrain from exhaling while doing the cobra pranayama breathing). Repeat this breathing exercise 3 times with the same set of counting to 11, 22, or 33.