Shadow Work: Working Through Triggers of Codependency, the Need for Validation, & Inflexibility
October 16 @ 12:00 pm - 3:15 pm PDT$40.00
In this five-part series, we delve into learning how to heal, understand, reconcile with, and transform our shadow aspects into fierce allies. We explore tools to understand the different aspects of our shadow aspects, the most common emotional triggers and reactions, aspects that can cause toxic positivity and repression, the need for soul retrieval work, and the possibility of transforming our shadow aspects into our own personal gargoyles.
For this class, we:
- Explore creative & healthy ways to resolve & work through codependency and people pleasing
- Delve into healing & understanding triggers & healthy coping versus toxic positivity & inflexibility
- Dive into working with the need for validation & re-channeling that energy
- Delve into tools to learn how to hold space, heal, and understand our shadow aspects
- Journey through shamanic breathwork & soundbaths to face and understand our shadow aspects with vulnerability, honesty, & courage
Date/Time: 10/16, 12-3:15pm (PST, the recording will be available for 2 weeks after we go live)
Online RSVP: Send the $40 via venmo (erika-buenaflor) or zelle (email@example.com) & please provide your email address so we can send you the link to the class & the worksheets. The link & worksheets will go out 10/15.
In-person: Priority will be given to those that pay first ($40) & indicate they’d like to attend in-person upon payment. If you’d like to attend only in-person please email, firstname.lastname@example.org. The information will go out 10/15.
Erika blends her 20+ cumulative years of practicing as a curandera, mentoring with curanderx and shamans in the Maya Yucatecan jungle, LA, and Peru, and studying Mesoamerican Curanderismo at UCLA and UCR to provide you with a rich look into the fascinating world of Mesoamerican Curanderismo and Shamanism. She has a master’s degree in religious studies with a focus on Mesoamerican shamanism and curanderismo. She has written Cleansing Rites of Curanderismo, Curanderismo Soul Retrieval, Sacred Energies of the Sun and Moon, Animal Medicine, and created the Mesoamerican Oracle Cards. As a modern-day curandera, she excels at translating and applying this sacred knowledge to help her clients realize and live their BLISS.