The “Clarity & Focus” Oil enables mental clarity and helps to calm the mind. If we allow ourselves to meditate into and trust our inner guidance, it can also inspire wise choices and wisdom.
When in doubt or unsure of what to do, meditate with the Clarity & Focus Oil and trust the guidance that comes through, even if the guidance is to simply surrender to uncertainty. The more we embrace and trust our inner guidance, the road becomes clearer; our embodiment of Divine Wisdom.
This Meditation Oil is also calibrated to hold the electronic vibration of the Second Ray of Light; inspiring Clarity & Focus, as well as an earnest aspiration to make wise choices and a sincere love of wisdom. The meditative or inner, and academic study of these mystical Rays of Light inspired us to invoke the anointing of the Yellow-Golden Sacred Flames of Wisdom of the Second Ray of Light into this Meditation Oil. The Sacred Fires of the Rays of Light or Divine Consciousness have been said to burn away internal illusions that are contrary to the virtues of the Rays of Light, in this case, Clarity, Focus and Wisdom.
The received gifts or anointing of the Yellow-Golden Sacred Flames of Wisdom will be calibrated to the person’s vibration at that now moment; the higher we raise our vibration, the more we can realize our infinite potential and Divine Consciousness. Meditation is an excellent way to release illusions and stressors, and help us understand and know our infinite potential.
All of these Meditation Oils were crafted with the intention to release stressors and illusions, and to help us realize our infinite potential.
Most Prominent Essential Oils in the Clarity & Focus Oil
- Marjoram. It is a very gentle sedative, and can lessen emotional reactions and physical sensation. It is an excellent remedy for insomnia, particularly in a bath before bedtime. It reduces any soreness or stiffness after a heavy workout by helping to carry away toxic wastes in the muscles. Used as a steam inhalation it will clear and ease respiratory difficulties.
- Geranium. Like virtually all the flower oils it is an antidepressant and antiseptic. It is an adrenal cortex stimulant. The hormones secreted by the adrenal cortex are primarily regulators, and is of great assistance in menopausal problems and all conditions where there are hormonal imbalances, for both men and women.
- Chamomile Roman. It is soothing, calming and is an antidepressant. It is an anti-inflammatory, and can be used to relieve muscular pain. It can also be used to reduce the redness of cheeks due to enlarged capillaries, but this could take a couple of months. It also used by many present day American Indigenous healers to clear negative energy, particularly with blends of rue, basil, and certain flowers.
- Lavender. It has a strong balancing nature on an emotional level. Massaged into the temples, it can help to relieve many kinds of headaches. It also helps to relieve muscular pain, whatever the cause is. It is an analgesic, antiseptic, antibiotic and an antidepressant. It is incredibly versatile.
All of the Oils in the Clarity & Focus OilLavender, Sandalwood, Clove, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Neroli, Lemon, Frankincense, Bay, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Spikenard, Bergamot, Myrrh, Rosewood, Chamomile, Pine, Basil, Grapefruit, Lemongrass, Rose Oil, Orange, Rosemary, Ti Tree, Marjoram, Citronella, Cypress, Patchouli, and Jasmine. The carrier oil is Almond Oil.
All of the Minerals, Crystals, Meteorites in each bottle of the Clarity & Focus Oil
Calcite, Copper, Pyrite, Fulgurite, Yellow Topaz, Gold Tiger’s Eye, Apetite, Sulfur, Angel Aura, Opal, Moldavite, Gold dust, and Azurite
- Yes, we really place tiny pieces of ALL of these minerals, crystals, and meteorites in this blend. Why? Because the energy given from this blend is AMAZING!
- And always bathe them in sunlight and moonlight
How to Use
Some of The Ways to Use The Clarity & Focus Oil
- During a Massage
- In a Steam Inhalation
- Place 8-10 drops of it in a warm bath
- Place it anywhere on your body that needs care, or just feels good to do so
Cobra Pranayama Breathing and Clarity & Focus Oil
Use the cobra breathing exercise and the meditation oil to quickly induce a relaxed or meditative state (alpha, theta and delta brain wave frequencies).
Cobra (acupressure points). Place the oil onto the palm of your hands and rub your hands together. Then, cup your hands over your face with the base of your palm slightly over your nostrils. Place slight pressure on: your temples with the index fingers, the middle and ring fingers slightly above your eyebrows, and the pinky fingers at the bridge of the nose. These acupressure points also help to relieve most kinds of headaches and help us to become more focused.
Pranayama Breathing: Keep your hands in the Cobra position and take quick breaths from the abdomen, while pushing in or contracting the abdomen. Bringing the breath to your chest. Count to either 11, 22, or 33, while doing the cobra pranayama breathing. After you count to 11, 22, or 33, then exhale out the mouth. (refrain from exhaling while doing the cobra pranayama breathing). Repeat this breathing exercise 3 times with the same set of counting to 11, 22, or 33.