The “Purification & Release” Oil encourages releasing that which no longer serves us, as well as regaining inner peace. When we release old wounds or emotional baggage, we can step into a greater state of balance and happiness.
This Meditation Oil is also calibrated to hold the electronic vibration of the Fourth Ray of Light; inspiring Purification & Release. The Fourth Ray of Light has long been associated with the ascension fires of rebirth and resurrection. Releasing that which no longer serves us and resurrecting ourselves anew does not, however, have to be a painful or difficult process. The more we embody the virtues of the Rays of Light, the releasing and rebirthing processes can become more graceful.
The meditative or inner, and academic study of these mystical Rays of Light inspired us to invoke the anointing of the Ascension Fires of the Fourth Ray of Light into this Meditation Oil. The Sacred Fires of the Rays of Light or Divine Consciousness have been said to burn away internal illusions that are contrary to the virtues of the Rays of Light, in this case: purification, release, and rebirth.
The received gifts or anointing of the Ascension Fires will be calibrated to the person’s vibration at that now moment; the higher we raise our vibration, the more we can realize our infinite potential and Divine Consciousness. Meditation is an excellent way to release illusions and stressors, and help us understand and know our infinite potential.
All of these Meditation Oils were crafted with the intention to release stressors and illusions, and to help us realize our infinite potential.
Most Prominent Essential Oils in The Purification & Release Oil
- Frankincense. Along with its ceremonial cleansing uses, it helps to break links with the past and is invaluable for people who tend to dwell on the past. It is one of the best pulmonary antiseptics, calms coughs, and very helpful in slowing down and helping people to take slower breaths. It also has a calming effect on the emotions.
- Myrrh. Along with its ceremonial cleansing uses, it is an antifungal, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and is highly valued as a healing ointment. It is also a very good pulmonary antiseptic and astringent.
- Ylang Ylang. An antidepressant, aphrodisiac, and sedative. It can calm the nervous system and the mind, while still acting as a stimulant. It helps to reduce high blood pressure, and helps to slow down over-rapid breathing and an over-rapid heartbeat.
- Marjoram. A very gentle sedative, and can lessen emotional reactions and physical sensation. It is an excellent remedy for insomnia, particularly in a bath before bedtime. It reduces any soreness or stiffness after a heavy workout by helping to carry away toxic wastes in the muscles. Used as a steam inhalation it will clear and ease respiratory difficulties.
All of the Essential Oils in The Purification & Release OilMarjoram, Spikenard, Lavender, Bergamot, Bay, Cinnamon Cassia, Clove, Orange, Geranium, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, Clary Sage, Rose Oil, Patchouli, Frankincense, Myrrh, Peppermint, Ti Tree, Ginger, Pine, Grapefruit, Lemongrass, Rosewood, Eucalyptus, Chamomile Roman, Juniper Berry, Cedarwood, Camphor, Rosemary, Tangerine, and Thyme. The carrier oil is Almond Oil.
All of the Minerals and Crystals in each bottle of The Purification & Release Oil
Specular Hematite, Selenite, Pyrite, Amethyst, Turquoise, Citrine, Sand from the Sphinx in Egypt, Gold Dust, Scolecite, Calcite, White Abalone, Copper, and Clear Quartz.
How to Use
Some of The Ways to Use The Courage & Power Oil
- During a Massage
- In a Steam Inhalation
- Place 8-10 drops of it in a warm bath
- Place it anywhere on your body that needs care, or just feels good to do so
Cobra Pranayama Breathing and Courage & Power Oil
Use the cobra breathing exercise and the meditation oil to quickly induce a relaxed or meditative state (alpha, theta and delta brain wave frequencies).
Cobra (acupressure points). Place the oil onto the palm of your hands and rub your hands together. Then, cup your hands over your face with the base of your palm slightly over your nostrils. Place slight pressure on: your temples with the index fingers, the middle and ring fingers slightly above your eyebrows, and the pinky fingers at the bridge of the nose. These acupressure points also help to relieve most kinds of headaches and help us to become more focused.
Pranayama Breathing: Keep your hands in the Cobra position and take quick breaths from the abdomen, while pushing in or contracting the abdomen. Bringing the breath to your chest. Count to either 11, 22, or 33, while doing the cobra pranayama breathing. After you count to 11, 22, or 33, then exhale out the mouth. (refrain from exhaling while doing the cobra pranayama breathing). Repeat this breathing exercise 3 times with the same set of counting to 11, 22, or 33.