The “Consciously Infinite” Oil supports a full remembrance of our infinite potential, while being in a meditative state or living in the busy Western world. Its components—oil blend, minerals, logo and invocations are intended for more advanced meditation practitioners; those who can or have begun to sustain a samādhi level of consciousness. They have become or are becoming walking meditative grace.
While samādhi consciousness has different connotations in Budhism, Jainism, Sikhism, Hinduism, and yogic traditions, it is generally understood as a higher level of concentrated meditation. We use the term samādhi consciousness as a non-dualistic state of consciousness, where the mind can consciously hold a one-pointed focus and realizes her actual connection-being with her surroundings; she is surrendering into her higher I Am presence and can consciously merge with everything.
The Consciously Infinite Oil supports a further deepening into samādhi consciousness, an ease of becoming and merging into the I Am presence and the I Am presence becoming everything—moving through all strata of consciousness with ease. This integration is from a stance of a sincere devotee, who is continuously aiming to purify her heart, and has become or is becoming consciously aware of her infinite potential. This oil supports sustaining this higher consciousness, while being in meditation, as well as the everyday busy Western world.
This Meditation Oil is calibrated to hold the electronic vibration of the Cosmic Rays (C. R.) of Divine Power. We invoke the anointing of the Cosmic Sacred Fires of Remembrance of Divine Power into this Meditation Oil. The Sacred Fires of the Rays of Light or Divine Consciousness have been said to burn away internal illusions that are contrary to the virtues of the Rays of Light, in this case, embodying Divine Power as our higher I Am Presence.
The received gifts or anointing of the Cosmic Sacred Fires of Remembrance will be calibrated to the person’s vibration at that now moment; the higher we raise our vibration, the more we can realize our infinite potential and Divine Consciousness. Meditation is an excellent way to release illusions and stressors, and help us understand and know our infinite potential.
All of these Meditation Oils were crafted with the intention to release stressors and illusions, and to help us realize our infinite potential.
Most Prominent Essential Oils in The Consciously Infinite Oil
- Spikenard. Inspires deep courage and inner truth. It is extraordinary in helping to release old pain and emotional blocks; opening up the emotional heart for a purge, while strengthening it. It has a balancing effect on the menstrual cycle and heavy periods. It is a strong antifungal. It can also help to relieve many skin rashes.
- Chamomile Roman. Soothing, calming and is an antidepressant. It is an anti-inflammatory, and can be used to relieve muscular pain. It can also be used to reduce the redness of cheeks due to enlarged capillaries, but this could take a couple of months. It also used by many present day American Indigenous healers to clear negative energy, particularly with blends of rue, basil, and certain flowers.
- Ravensara. Has physically and mentally stimulating effects. It is great to get you moving or keep you moving, especially if you are ever feeling lethargic or overtired. It is above all, a strong immunostimulant and antiviral. It is good for all respiratory tract infections, and where the infection affects the chest. It is an excellent muscle relaxant and analgesic, when used in a massage.
- Pine. Helps to ease mental anxiety, while still acting as a gentle stimulant for the mind. It also has a stimulating effect on the circulation, and can be used to ease arthritis or muscular pain. It is an expectorant and a strong pulmonary antiseptic. It has been known to treat respiratory infections as well.
All of the Essential Oils in The Consciously Infinite OilPine, Bay Laurel, Chamomile, Lavender, Spikenard, Myrrh, Frankincense, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Basil, Ginger, Clove, Rose Oil, Neroli, Ravensara, Rosemary, Anise, Geranium, Thyme, and Orange. The carrier oil is Almond Oil.
All of the Minerals, Meteorites and Crystals in each bottle of The Consciously Infinite Oil
Angel Aura, extra Moldavite, Rose Quartz, Green Quartz, Emerald, sand from the Sphinx in Eqypt, Gold dust, Specular Hematite, Selenite, Pyrite, Amethyst, Turquoise, Citrine, Scolecite, Calcite, White Abalone, Copper, and Clear Quartz.
How to Use
Some of The Ways to Use The Consciously Infinite Oil
- During a Massage
- In a Steam Inhalation
- Place 8-10 drops of it in a warm bath
- Place it anywhere on your body that needs care, or just feels good to do so
Cobra Pranayama Breathing and Consciously Infinite Oil
Use the cobra breathing exercise and the meditation oil to quickly induce a relaxed or meditative state—alpha, theta, delta and gamma brain wave frequencies. Gamma brain waves are typically noted in more advanced meditation practitioners.
Cobra (acupressure points). Place the oil onto the palm of your hands and rub your hands together. Then, cup your hands over your face with the base of your palm slightly over your nostrils. Place slight pressure on: your temples with the index fingers, the middle and ring fingers slightly above your eyebrows, and the pinky fingers at the bridge of the nose. These acupressure points also help to relieve most kinds of headaches and help us to become more focused.
Pranayama Breathing: Keep your hands in the Cobra position and take quick breaths from the abdomen, while pushing in or contracting the abdomen. Bringing the breath to your chest. Count to either 11, 22, or 33, while doing the cobra pranayama breathing. After you count to 11, 22, or 33, then exhale out the mouth. (refrain from exhaling while doing the cobra pranayama breathing). Repeat this breathing exercise 3 times with the same set of counting to 11, 22, or 33.