The “Creativity & Compassion” Oil stimulates intuitive creative energy, and opens us to more self-love and compassion. It also has an incredibly relaxing effect, which facilitates an enhanced state of self-love and compassion.
When we can come from a space of self-love and compassion—beginning with ourselves, it is much easier to be a present, detached and an objective observer. It is in this space of self-love and compassion that we know how to best or creatively handle what may seem like a difficult situation, and sometimes even inspire peace.
Winning creativity often comes from this space of grace—the flow of being an inspiring artist and person.
This Meditation Oil is also calibrated to hold the electronic vibration of the Third Ray of Light; inspiring Creativity & Compassion, as well as Divine Love. The meditative or inner, and academic study of these mystical Rays of Light inspired us to invoke the anointing of the Pink Sacred Flames of the Third Ray of Light into this Meditation Oil. The Sacred Fires of the Rays of Light or Divine Consciousness have been said to burn away internal illusions that are contrary to the virtues of the Rays of Light, in this case, Creativity, Compassion and Divine Love.
The received gifts or anointing of the Pink Sacred Flames will be calibrated to the person’s vibration at that now moment; the higher we raise our vibration, the more we can realize our infinite potential and Divine Consciousness. Meditation is an excellent way to release illusions and stressors, and help us understand and know our infinite potential.
All of these Meditation Oils were crafted with the intention to release stressors and illusions, and to help us realize our infinite potential.
Most Prominent Essential Oils in the Creativity & Compassion Oil
- Ylang Ylang. An antidepressant, aphrodisiac, and sedative. It can calm the nervous system and the mind, while still acting as a stimulant. It helps to reduce high blood pressure, and helps to slow down over-rapid breathing and an over-rapid heartbeat.
- Rosewood. Lifts the mind and emotions. It is an antiseptic and bactericidal making it useful for treating acne. It is also a cellular regenerator helping to diminish wrinkles.
- Geranium. Like virtually all the flower oils it is an antidepressant and antiseptic. It is an adrenal cortex stimulant. The hormones secreted by the adrenal cortex are primarily regulators, and is of great assistance in menopausal problems and all conditions where there are hormonal imbalances, for both men and women.
- Lavender. It has a strong balancing nature. Massaged into the temples, it can help to relieve many kinds of headaches. Relieves muscular pain, whatever the cause is. It is an analgesic, antiseptic, antibiotic and an antidepressant.
All of the Essential Oils in the Creativity & Compassion Oil
Rosewood, Patchouli, Ylang Ylang, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Clary Sage, Juniper Berry, Wintergreen, Neroli, Frankincense, Chamomile Roman, Cedarwood, Bergamot, Spikenard, Rose Oil, Cinnamon Cassia, Lavender, Rosemary, Oregano, Jasmine, Marjoram, Geranium, and Eucalyptus. The carrier oil is Almond Oil.
All of the Minerals and Crystals in each bottle of The Creativity & Compassion Oil
Rose Quartz, Petrified Wood, Fulgurite, Red Hematite, Amethyst, Wulfenite, Garnet, Calcite, Green Quartz, Emerald, Jet Black, and Ruby
How to Use
Some of The Ways to Use The Courage & Power Oil
- During a Massage
- In a Steam Inhalation
- Place 8-10 drops of it in a warm bath
- Place it anywhere on your body that needs care, or just feels good to do so
Cobra Pranayama Breathing and Courage & Power Oil
Use the cobra breathing exercise and the meditation oil to quickly induce a relaxed or meditative state (alpha, theta and delta brain wave frequencies).
Cobra (acupressure points). Place the oil onto the palm of your hands and rub your hands together. Then, cup your hands over your face with the base of your palm slightly over your nostrils. Place slight pressure on: your temples with the index fingers, the middle and ring fingers slightly above your eyebrows, and the pinky fingers at the bridge of the nose. These acupressure points also help to relieve most kinds of headaches and help us to become more focused.
Pranayama Breathing: Keep your hands in the Cobra position and take quick breaths from the abdomen, while pushing in or contracting the abdomen. Bringing the breath to your chest. Count to either 11, 22, or 33, while doing the cobra pranayama breathing. After you count to 11, 22, or 33, then exhale out the mouth. (refrain from exhaling while doing the cobra pranayama breathing). Repeat this breathing exercise 3 times with the same set of counting to 11, 22, or 33.