The “Healing & Insight” Oil helps to facilitate a deep healing on all levels. It helps to make the healing process a smoother and faster one.
When we heal ourselves on many levels—physically, emotionally and spiritually, we can then develop greater insight into any situation.
This Meditation Oil is also calibrated to hold the electronic vibration of the Fifth Ray of Light; inspiring a Deep Healing on all Levels, including our faculties of precipitation and insight. The Fifth Ray of Light has long been associated with the emerald tablets of healing and insight. These emerald tablets are said to be within one of the chambers of our sacred heart.
The meditative or inner, and academic study of these mystical Rays of Light inspired us to invoke the anointing of the Emerald Fires of Healing & Precipitation into this Meditation Oil. The Sacred Fires of the Rays of Light or Divine Consciousness have been said to burn away internal illusions that are contrary to the virtues of the Rays of Light, in this case, deep healing and insight.
The received gifts or anointing of the Ascension Fires will be calibrated to the person’s vibration at that now moment; the higher we raise our vibration, the more we can realize our infinite potential and Divine Consciousness. Meditation is an excellent way to release illusions and stressors, and help us understand and know our infinite potential.
All of these Meditation Oils were crafted with the intention to release stressors and illusions, and to help us realize our infinite potential.
Most Prominent Essential Oils in The Healing & Insight Oil
- Orange. Has an uplifting effect on the emotions. It is an antidepressant and antispasmodic. It has a normalizing effect on the peristaltic action of the intestines, including treating constipation and diarrhea. It is a useful mouthwash and treating mouth ulcers.
- Lemon. Naturally lifts up your spirits and helps keep you alert. It stimulates the body’s own defense system, in the action of the white corpuscles and is also a haemostatic, helps to stop bleeding. It is a powerful bactericide and has an awesome ability to counteract acidity in the body.
- Grapefruit. A balancing non-sedative and mentally enlivening oil. It is also a diuretic, detoxifier, a stimulant of the lymphatic system and other conditions where toxins are not being eliminated effectively. It helps to disperse lactic acid from the muscles reducing stiffness and aching.
- Ylang Ylang. An antidepressant, aphrodisiac, and mild sedative. It can calm the nervous system and the mind, while still acting as a stimulant. It helps to reduce high blood pressure, and helps to slow down over-rapid breathing and an over-rapid heartbeat.
All of the Essential Oils in The Healing & Insight OilGinger, Pine, Basil, Grapefruit, Lemongrass, Clove, Ylang Ylang, Cinnamon Cassia, Citronella, Cypress, Ti Tree, Peppermint, Spikenard, Rose Oil, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Bergamot, Lavender, Frankincense, Myrrh, Clary Sage, Juniper Berry, Chamomile Roman, Orange and Lemon. The carrier oil is Almond Oil.
All of the Minerals and Crystals in each bottle of The Healing & Insight Oil
Emerald, Green Quartz, Pink Quartz, Apetite, Calcite, Azurite, Amethyst, Pyrite, Kyanite, Lapis Lazuli, Peridot, Clear Quartz, Selenite, and Scolecite.
How to Use
Some of The Ways to Use The Courage & Power Oil
- During a Massage
- In a Steam Inhalation
- Place 8-10 drops of it in a warm bath
- Place it anywhere on your body that needs care, or just feels good to do so
Cobra Pranayama Breathing and Courage & Power Oil
Use the cobra breathing exercise and the meditation oil to quickly induce a relaxed or meditative state (alpha, theta and delta brain wave frequencies).
Cobra (acupressure points). Place the oil onto the palm of your hands and rub your hands together. Then, cup your hands over your face with the base of your palm slightly over your nostrils. Place slight pressure on: your temples with the index fingers, the middle and ring fingers slightly above your eyebrows, and the pinky fingers at the bridge of the nose. These acupressure points also help to relieve most kinds of headaches and help us to become more focused.
Pranayama Breathing: Keep your hands in the Cobra position and take quick breaths from the abdomen, while pushing in or contracting the abdomen. Bringing the breath to your chest. Count to either 11, 22, or 33, while doing the cobra pranayama breathing. After you count to 11, 22, or 33, then exhale out the mouth. (refrain from exhaling while doing the cobra pranayama breathing). Repeat this breathing exercise 3 times with the same set of counting to 11, 22, or 33.