The “Discernment & Joy” Oil stimulates a healthy discernment of people and circumstances, and also helps to relieve depression.
The large amount of flower essences in this oil also procures a state of joy and happiness. It is wonderful when experiencing an emotional slump because it elevates the spirits.
This Meditation Oil is calibrated to hold the electronic vibration of the Sixth Ray of Light; inspiring Spiritual Discernment and Joy. The meditative or inner, and academic study of these mystical Rays of Light inspired us to invoke the anointing of the Purple-Pink Sacred Flames of the Sixth Ray of Light into this Meditation Oil. The Sacred Fires of the Rays of Light or Divine Consciousness have been said to burn away internal illusions that are contrary to the virtues of the Rays of Light, in this case, Spiritual Discernment and Joy.
The received gifts or anointing of the Purple-Pink Sacred Flames will be calibrated to the person’s vibration at that now moment; the higher we raise our vibration, the more we can realize our infinite potential and Divine Consciousness. Meditation is an excellent way to release illusions and stressors, and help us understand and know our infinite potential.
All of these Meditation Oils were crafted with the intention to release stressors and illusions, and to help us realize our infinite potential.
Most Prominent Essential Oils in The Discernment & Joy Oil
- Rosemary. Along with its ceremonial cleansing uses, it is a strong antiseptic and produces a great feeling of mental clarity. It is a stimulant on the central nervous system, where there is a reduction of functions, such as loss of smell, or where the sensory nerves have been affected and there is temporary paralysis. It is an excellent tonic for the heart and helps to lower cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Geranium. Like virtually all the flower oils it is an antidepressant and antiseptic. It is an adrenal cortex stimulant. The hormones secreted by the adrenal cortex are primarily regulators, and is of great assistance in menopausal problems and all conditions where there are hormonal imbalances, for both men and women.
- Juniper Berry. It is a very good astringent, antiseptic and diuretic. It is a psychically purifying oil, especially when exposed to emotionally draining people or circumstances. It clears waste from the mind as well as the body.
- Jasmine. A powerful antidepressant of a stimulating nature. It is equally valuable in certain male disorders, such as enlargement of the prostate gland. It can also be used to relieve pain and strengthen contractions during childbirth.
All of the Essential Oils in The Discernment & Joy Oil
Jasmine, Rosewood, Grapefruit, Orange, Sandalwood, Oregano, Clove, Cinnamon Cassia, Geranium, Spikenard, Lavender, Rose Oil, Bergamot, Peppermint, Wintergreen, Spearmint, Eucalyptus, Aloe Vera, Frankincense, Myrrh, Neroli, Camphor, Ylang Ylang, Bay, Rosemary, Ti Tree, and Juniper Berry. The carrier oil is Almond Oil.
All of the Minerals and Crystals in each bottle of The Discernment & Joy Oil
Gold dust, White Abalone, Opal, sand from the Sphinx in Egypt and Chicanna (Maya sacred site), Red Hematite, Petrified Wood, Muscovite, Specular Hematite, Fluorite, Calcite, Amethyst, Green Quartz, Pyrite, Raw Garnet, Citrine, Gold Tiger’s Eye, and Orange Calcite
- Yes, we really place tiny pieces of ALL of these minerals and crystals in this blend. Why? Because the energy given from this blend is AMAZING!
- And always bathe them in sunlight and moonlight
How to Use
Some of The Ways to Use The Courage & Power Oil
- During a Massage
- In a Steam Inhalation
- Place 8-10 drops of it in a warm bath
- Place it anywhere on your body that needs care, or just feels good to do so
Cobra Pranayama Breathing and Courage & Power Oil
Use the cobra breathing exercise and the meditation oil to quickly induce a relaxed or meditative state (alpha, theta and delta brain wave frequencies).
Cobra (acupressure points). Place the oil onto the palm of your hands and rub your hands together. Then, cup your hands over your face with the base of your palm slightly over your nostrils. Place slight pressure on: your temples with the index fingers, the middle and ring fingers slightly above your eyebrows, and the pinky fingers at the bridge of the nose. These acupressure points also help to relieve most kinds of headaches and help us to become more focused.
Pranayama Breathing: Keep your hands in the Cobra position and take quick breaths from the abdomen, while pushing in or contracting the abdomen. Bringing the breath to your chest. Count to either 11, 22, or 33, while doing the cobra pranayama breathing. After you count to 11, 22, or 33, then exhale out the mouth. (refrain from exhaling while doing the cobra pranayama breathing). Repeat this breathing exercise 3 times with the same set of counting to 11, 22, or 33.