The “Energy Rejuvenation” Oil is a super-charged mental, emotional, and spiritual rejuvenator. It is excellent for moving stuck or negative energy out of, or away from us. It is electric and instantaneous in action.
If you are experiencing episodes of unwanted lethargic energy levels or would simply like an energy boost, then this is an ideal Meditation Oil.
This Meditation Oil is calibrated to hold the electronic vibration of the Tenth Ray of Light; boosting our energy levels and moving stuck or negative energy out of, or away from us.
The meditative or inner, and academic study of these mystical Rays of Light inspired us to invoke the anointing of the Electric Blue-White Fires of the Tenth Ray of Light into this Meditation Oil. The Sacred Fires of the Rays of Light or Divine Consciousness have been said to burn away internal illusions that are contrary to the virtues of the Rays of Light, in this case, Sustaining Electric High Energy Levels.
The received gifts or anointing of the Electric Blue-White Fires will be calibrated to the person’s vibration at that now moment; the higher we raise our vibration, the more we can realize our infinite potential and Divine Consciousness. Meditation is an excellent way to release illusions and stressors, and help us understand and know our infinite potential.
All of these Meditation Oils were crafted with the intention to release stressors and illusions, and to help us realize our infinite potential.
Most Prominent Essential Oils in The Energy Rejuvenation Oil
- Peppermint. A mental stimulant. It stimulates the brain and aids in clear thinking. Often, when rubbed on the forehead and temples it effectively relieves most kinds of headaches. It is also an excellent remedy for digestive upsets, mainly because of its antisposmadic action which relieves the smooth muscles of the gut and stomach. It can also be used in steam inhalation to clear the sinuses and nasal passageways. It is also an antiseptic and can be used to alleviate skin rashes.
- Lavender. Has a strong balancing nature. Massaged into the temples, it can help to relieve many kinds of headaches. It also helps to relieve muscular pain, whatever the cause is. It is an analgesic, antiseptic, antibiotic and an antidepressant. It is incredibly versatile.
- Rosemary. Along with its ceremonial cleansing purposes, it is a strong antiseptic and produces a great feeling of mental clarity. It is a stimulant on the central nervous system, where there is a reduction of functions, such as loss of smell, or where the sensory nerves have been affected and there is temporary paralysis. It is an excellent tonic for the heart and helps to lower cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Ylang Ylang. Is an antidepressant, aphrodisiac, and sedative. It can calm the nervous system and the mind, while still acting as a stimulant. It helps to reduce high blood pressure, and helps to slow down over-rapid breathing and an over-rapid heartbeat.
- We also place a drop of the Creativity & Compassion Oil and the Healing & Insight Oil in this blend.
All of the Oils in The Energy Rejuvenation OilMarjoram, Lavender, Rosemary, Oregano Wild, Basil, Pine, Spearmint, Peppermint, Wintergreen, Eucalyptus, Cedarwood, Bay, Cinnamon Cassia, Ylang Ylang, Spikenard, Myrrh, Frankincense, Rose Oil, Orange, Neroli, Clove, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lemon, Cypress, Ginger, and Ti Tree. The carrier oil is Almond Oil.
All of the Minerals and Crystals in The Energy Rejuvenation Oil
Copper, Opal, Calcite, Black Tourmaline, Muscovite, Blue Topaz, Fulgurite, Azurite, Kyanite, Selenite, Turquoise, Wulfenite, Ruby, Angel Aura, Gold dust, and Garnet.
How to Use
Some of The Ways to Use The Courage & Power Oil
- During a Massage
- In a Steam Inhalation
- Place 8-10 drops of it in a warm bath
- Place it anywhere on your body that needs care, or just feels good to do so
Cobra Pranayama Breathing and Courage & Power Oil
Use the cobra breathing exercise and the meditation oil to quickly induce a relaxed or meditative state (alpha, theta and delta brain wave frequencies).
Cobra (acupressure points). Place the oil onto the palm of your hands and rub your hands together. Then, cup your hands over your face with the base of your palm slightly over your nostrils. Place slight pressure on: your temples with the index fingers, the middle and ring fingers slightly above your eyebrows, and the pinky fingers at the bridge of the nose. These acupressure points also help to relieve most kinds of headaches and help us to become more focused.
Pranayama Breathing: Keep your hands in the Cobra position and take quick breaths from the abdomen, while pushing in or contracting the abdomen. Bringing the breath to your chest. Count to either 11, 22, or 33, while doing the cobra pranayama breathing. After you count to 11, 22, or 33, then exhale out the mouth. (refrain from exhaling while doing the cobra pranayama breathing). Repeat this breathing exercise 3 times with the same set of counting to 11, 22, or 33.