The “Guided By Joy” Oil inspires a sustained embodiment of joy, harmony, and compassion; trusting that sustaining these heightened vibrations will pave the contours of your path’s life. Its components—oil blend, minerals, logo and invocations are intended for more advanced meditation practitioners; those who can or have begun to sustain a samādhi level of consciousness. They have become or are becoming walking meditative grace.
While samādhi consciousness has different connotations in Budhism, Jainism, Sikhism, Hinduism, and yogic traditions, it is generally understood as a higher level of concentrated meditation. We use the term samādhi consciousness as a non-dualistic state of consciousness, where the mind can consciously hold a one-pointed focus and realizes her actual connection-being with her surroundings; she is surrendering into her higher I Am presence and can consciously merge with everything.
The Guided By Joy Oil reminds us of the profound powers in embodying joy, harmony and compassion.
This Meditation Oil is calibrated to hold the electronic vibration of the Cosmic Rays (C. R.) of Divine Will. We invoke the anointing of the Cosmic Sacred Fires of Remembrance of Divine Will into this Meditation Oil. The Sacred Fires of the Rays of Light or Divine Consciousness have been said to burn away internal illusions that are contrary to the virtues of the Rays of Light, in this case, embodying Divine Will as joy, harmony, compassion and love.
The received gifts or anointing of the Cosmic Sacred Fires of Remembrance will be calibrated to the person’s vibration at that now moment; the higher we raise our vibration, the more we can realize our infinite potential and Divine Consciousness. Meditation is an excellent way to release illusions and stressors, and help us understand and know our infinite potential.
All of these Meditation Oils were crafted with the intention to release stressors and illusions, and to help us realize our infinite potential.
Most Prominent Essential Oils in The Guided By Joy Oil
- Peppermint. A mental stimulant. It stimulates the brain and aids in clear thinking. Often, when rubbed on the forehead and temples it effectively relieves most kinds of headaches. It is also an excellent remedy for digestive upsets, mainly because of its antisposmadic action which relieves the smooth muscles of the gut and stomach. It can also be used in steam inhalation to clear the sinuses and nasal passageways. It is also an antiseptic and can be used to alleviate skin rashes.
- Lavender. Has a strong balancing nature. Massaged into the temples, it can help to relieve many kinds of headaches. Relieves muscular pain, whatever the cause is. It is an analgesic, antiseptic, antibiotic and an antidepressant.
- Spikenard. Inspires deep courage and inner truth. It is extraordinary in helping to release old pain and emotional blocks; opening up the emotional heart for a purge, while strengthening it. It has a balancing effect on the menstrual cycle and heavy periods. It is a strong antifungal. It can also help to relieve many skin rashes.
- Rosewood. Lifts the mind and emotions. It is an antiseptic and bactericidal making it useful for treating acne. It is also a cellular regenerator helping to diminish wrinkles.
- Neroli. Calms any nervous apprehension. Reduces anxiety before any stressful events, such as an interview, public appearance, or examination. It is an antidepressant, antiseptic, antisposmadic, and a very gentle sedative.
All of the Essential Oils in The Guided By Joy Oil Rosewood, Lavender, Chamomile Roman, Oregano Wild, Cinnamon Cassia, Clove, Juniper Berry, Lemon, Frankincense, Myrrh, Spikenard, Peppermint, Rose Oil, Ti Tree, Bay Laurel, Neroli, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Lemongrass, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang. The carrier oil is Almond Oil.
All of the Minerals, Meteorites and Crystals in each bottle of The Guided By Joy Oil
Ruby, Emerald, extra Moldavite, Azurite, Black Tourmaline, Fulgurite, Black Obsidian, Rainbow Obsidian, Selenite, Calcite, Pyrite, Muscovite, Selena, Specular Hematite, Sulfur, Wulfenite, Kyanite, Chrysocola, Lapis Lazuli, and Aqua Aura.
How to Use
Some of The Ways to Use The Courage & Power Oil
- During a Massage
- In a Steam Inhalation
- Place 8-10 drops of it in a warm bath
- Place it anywhere on your body that needs care, or just feels good to do so
Cobra Pranayama Breathing and Courage & Power Oil
Use the cobra breathing exercise and the meditation oil to quickly induce a relaxed or meditative state (alpha, theta and delta brain wave frequencies).
Cobra (acupressure points). Place the oil onto the palm of your hands and rub your hands together. Then, cup your hands over your face with the base of your palm slightly over your nostrils. Place slight pressure on: your temples with the index fingers, the middle and ring fingers slightly above your eyebrows, and the pinky fingers at the bridge of the nose. These acupressure points also help to relieve most kinds of headaches and help us to become more focused.
Pranayama Breathing: Keep your hands in the Cobra position and take quick breaths from the abdomen, while pushing in or contracting the abdomen. Bringing the breath to your chest. Count to either 11, 22, or 33, while doing the cobra pranayama breathing. After you count to 11, 22, or 33, then exhale out the mouth. (refrain from exhaling while doing the cobra pranayama breathing). Repeat this breathing exercise 3 times with the same set of counting to 11, 22, or 33.