The “Opening Pathways” Oil supports an intuitive knowing of the part you play in opening up ideal pathways for yourself, your ability to gracefully co-create your universe. Its components—oil blend, minerals, logo and invocations are intended for more advanced meditation practitioners; those who can or have begun to sustain a samādhi level of consciousness. They have become or are becoming walking meditative grace.
While samādhi consciousness has different connotations in Budhism, Jainism, Sikhism, Hinduism, and yogic traditions, it is generally understood as a higher level of concentrated meditation. We use the term samādhi consciousness as a non-dualistic state of consciousness, where the mind can consciously hold a one-pointed focus and realizes her actual connection-being with her surroundings; she is surrendering into her higher I Am presence and can consciously merge with everything.
The surrendering and merging with the higher I Am Presence can be an ascetic practice, if such is needed. It can also be a path of ease, grace, and joy.
The Opening Pathways Oil reminds us of our role in choosing what the path of surrendering and merging with our I Am Presence, will look like. If we don’t like our current path, we surrender to what we have chosen and realize that this path was one of yesterday; today we can forge a more graceful path.
This Meditation Oil is calibrated to hold the electronic vibration of the Cosmic Rays (C. R.) of Divine Co-Creation. We invoke the anointing of the Cosmic Sacred Fires of Remembrance of Divine Co-Creation into this Meditation Oil. The Sacred Fires of the Rays of Light or Divine Consciousness have been said to burn away internal illusions that are contrary to the virtues of the Rays of Light, in this case, mastering Divine Co-Creation.
The received gifts or anointing of the Cosmic Sacred Fires of Remembrance will be calibrated to the person’s vibration at that now moment; the higher we raise our vibration, the more we can realize our infinite potential and Divine Consciousness. Meditation is an excellent way to release illusions and stressors, and help us understand and know our infinite potential.
All of these Meditation Oils were crafted with the intention to release stressors and illusions, and to help us realize our infinite potential.
Most Prominent Essential Oils in The Opening Pathways Oil
- Orange. Has an uplifting effect on the emotions. It is an antidepressant and antispasmodic. It has a normalizing effect on the peristaltic action of the intestines, including treating constipation and diarrhea. It is a useful mouthwash and treating mouth ulcers.
- Clary Sage. Often creates a euphoric heightened state, and excellent in reducing stress and anxiety. It a powerful muscle relaxant, especially where muscular tension arises from mental or emotional stress. It is helpful for treating migraines and depression. It is also an aphrodisiac.
- Spikenard. Inspires deep courage and inner truth. It is extraordinary in helping to release old pain and emotional blocks; opening up the emotional heart for a purge, while strengthening it. It has a balancing effect on the menstrual cycle and heavy periods. It is a strong antifungal. It can also help to relieve many skin rashes.
- Juniper Berry. A great astringent, antiseptic and diuretic. It is a psychically purifying oil, especially when exposed to emotionally draining people or circumstances. It clears waste from the mind as well as the body.
- Lemon. Naturally lifts up your spirits and helps keep you alert. It stimulates the body’s own defense system, in the action of the white corpuscles and is also a haemostatic, helps to stop bleeding. It is a powerful bactericide and has an awesome ability to counteract acidity in the body.
All of the Essential Oils in The Opening Pathways OilJasmine, Grapefruit, Orange, Lavender, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Frankincense, Myrrh, Bay, Juniper Berry, Chamomile Roman, Clary Sage, Lemon, Citronella, Rose Oil, Patchouli, Spikenard, Rosemary, Pennyroyal and Marjoram. The carrier oil is Almond Oil.
All of the Minerals, Meteorites and Crystals in each bottle of The Opening Pathways Oil
Angel Aura, extra Moldavite, Gold dust, White Abalone, Opal, sand from the Sphinx in Egypt and from Chicanna a sacred Maya site, Red Hematite, Petrified Wood, Muscovite, Specular Hematite, Fluorite, Calcite, Amethyst, Green Quartz, Pyrite, Garnet, Citrine, Gold Tiger’s Eye, and Orange Calcite.
- Yes, we really place tiny pieces of ALL of these minerals, crystals, and meteorites in this blend. Why? Because the energy given from this blend is AMAZING!
- And always bathe them in sunlight and moonlight
How to Use
Some of The Ways to Use The Courage & Power Oil
- During a Massage
- In a Steam Inhalation
- Place 8-10 drops of it in a warm bath
- Place it anywhere on your body that needs care, or just feels good to do so
Cobra Pranayama Breathing and Courage & Power Oil
Use the cobra breathing exercise and the meditation oil to quickly induce a relaxed or meditative state (alpha, theta and delta brain wave frequencies).
Cobra (acupressure points). Place the oil onto the palm of your hands and rub your hands together. Then, cup your hands over your face with the base of your palm slightly over your nostrils. Place slight pressure on: your temples with the index fingers, the middle and ring fingers slightly above your eyebrows, and the pinky fingers at the bridge of the nose. These acupressure points also help to relieve most kinds of headaches and help us to become more focused.
Pranayama Breathing: Keep your hands in the Cobra position and take quick breaths from the abdomen, while pushing in or contracting the abdomen. Bringing the breath to your chest. Count to either 11, 22, or 33, while doing the cobra pranayama breathing. After you count to 11, 22, or 33, then exhale out the mouth. (refrain from exhaling while doing the cobra pranayama breathing). Repeat this breathing exercise 3 times with the same set of counting to 11, 22, or 33.